Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun stuff - Day off!

No work today - so doing some catching up on my blogging. This is Emily's grown-up stocking (she named it - she still has one to hang up here, but this is for her apartment). I added the IU emblem for her alma mater, Indiana University. Scrappy pieced front, and some fun shell design quilting. You can click on the stocking to see the detail.

I really like how the stocking turned out.
I was supposed to have more pictures, but my camera is not cooperating. Gratuitus puppy shot! She's getting so big! She is now twice the size since we got her, only 5 weeks ago. Wow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dog. Nice stocking, too. I know that it will make Emily very happy next Christmas.

Scott

Sue Goad said...

Okay, I'm now following you!! I really loved looking at your Christmas quilt projects. So beautiful. The stocking is gorgeous! And so is Dora...

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...