Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hannah's 21st!

I have no idea how this happened, but little Hannah is now 21! Born 21 years ago, on September 3rd - Labor Day!


Hannah shares her birthday with our dear friend, Diane Hires. In honor of the occasion, we decorated Diane's guard lions with balloons!
Of course, Emily came out to celebrate Hannah's birthday with her. I couldn't be prouder of these two lovely girls.



Group shot with the all-important marble birthday cake. Left to right, Lindsay Prerost, Scott, Hannah, Emily, and Tom Gilbert.


The September 3rd birthday buddies, Hannah and Diane. I'll never forget, 21 years ago, we had celebrated Diane's birthday with her and her late husband, John, on the evening of September 2nd. I hadn't realized that I was in labor at the time. Hannah was born at 4 am on the 3rd. John was very surprised when I called at 7 am, to tell them that Hannah had arrived!

Happy 21st, Hannah!







No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...