Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cookie Crumbs

I love to get up early on Sunday mornings - time to myself, to read the paper, think, relax. Well, today, I had an extra hour! Daylight Savings Time may be over, as of this morning, but my body's clock did not get the memo! I was up extra early - so I used that time to make my monthly blocks for my online bee exchange group.


Our assignment was to: cut a 4" circle of tagboard, then a 5" circle of "made" fabric; baste around the edge, and gather over the 4" circle. Then, after removing the cardboard circle, topstitch the circle onto a 6-1/2" square of black on white or white on black print fabric. She (Em) called these blocks Cookie Crumbs!


Ta da! I love how these turned out!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love how these turned out too!

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...