Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Best Night Ever!

Friday night was the best possible night! Scott, Emily, Hannah, and I spent the whole evening together in Chicago, to celebrate Scott's birthday. Emily found a nice place for dinner - Prime Bar on Wacker Drive, very near the Opera House. Dinner was delicious, and then it was just a short walk to see....

..."Showboat" at the LYRIC OPERA! We were all VERY excited for the show - we are all music people, who love musicals - and this was, did I mention, at the LYRIC OPERA? Well, it was everything we hoped it would be, and more! and while our seats were waaaaaaaaaaaaay up in the top balcony, the sound up there was glorious, and I can speak only for myself, but I got lots of goosebumps!
Emily and me at dinner. We had fun getting dressed up - I even wore a dress!
Scott and Hannah - so happy! Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...