Sunday, August 5, 2012

Go Go Go Joe!

Just spent a very pleasant afternoon - we saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, at Summer Place Theater in Naperville. Starring as Joseph was Ian Black (center, above, with his parents Rebecca Schumacher and John Black). We have known Ian his entire life, John and Rebecca are our oldest friends here in Illinois. Ian was also my piano student for many many years - don't his parents look happy and proud?
Rebecca, Ian, me, and Scott - I am so proud of Ian, I can hardly stand it! Ian is SO talented! And he didn't even get to dance in this show! (he is an amazing dancer too) Oh, yeah, he's also the nicest boy you'll ever meet -
CONGRATULATIONS, IAN - YOU KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!

No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...