Sunday, November 4, 2012

Great Day Saturday

Great day Saturday - Scott, Hannah, and I headed into the city to see Gen and Nick's new apartment.  Not only that, but their TWO new doggies, too!
 This is Baby, their little girl.  Totally black, very sweet, and such a good girl.
 Hannah and Gen
The amazing view from the bedroom - Lake Michigan's Belmont Harbor.

 This is Buddy - so cute and sooo tiny!
 Me, Hannah, and Genevieve

After our visit/lunch, we headed back home - and spent the rest of the afternoon watching the Notre Dame game on TV.  Normally, I wouldn't care about college football, but Matt is an alum, and a rabid fan - and now I'm a fan, too.  He and Emily flew in just for the game.  Matt's brother (Dan) and his fiance (Erica) picked up E and M at O'hare, and drove straight to South Bend for the game. 

The game was just about the most exciting game I've ever seen - 3 overtimes! So exciting - and Notre Dame won!   After the game, they sped back to the airport so Emily and Matt could fly back to Boston - they made it!
Emily said - "Most stessful, yet most amazing win ever.  Go Irish!"

I told her, "Matt must have been beside himself!"  She responded - "You don't even know." 

Dan, Erica, Matt, and Emily

No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...