Friday, April 5, 2013

Ready for quilt talk tomorrow, met a star today!

I'll be giving a quilt talk tomorrow afternoon to a group at my church - wish me luck!  I've got my notes all ready, a power point presentation of photos...
...and a pile of quilts to show too!

And, today I got to meet one of the rising stars in the quilt world - 

Victoria Findlay Wolfe!  I have followed Victoria's blog, 15 Minutes to Play, for a few years now.  I've learned a lot, and am always inspired, by her gorgeous work, to learn more.
Thanks, Victoria, for all of the inspiration!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

fun! are you in Schaumberg?

Sujata Shah said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Helen said...

Great photo of you and Victoria! MN girls making beautiful quilts....Love it!!!

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...