So - June is supposed to be the big month for wedding, but we had two to attend in May! Both were special (aren't they all?), and lots of fun. But it did add to our extremely busy month of May!
1. Casey & Beto's wedding (see below)
2. Evan & Natasha's wedding in Virginia
3. Memorial service in Minnesota for Scott's mom
4. Had our hardwood floors redone in 4 rooms, had to remove EVERYTHING from those rooms, to somewhere else in our very small house. Lived in the basement bedroom for the duration.
5. Our doggie got sick while we were in Virginia at wedding #2.
|Casey coming down the aisle with her dad, Scott. I love this picture. Casey absolutely looked like a princess.|