Saturday, June 9, 2018

Best Day Ever!

What a joyous day! Our sweet daughter, Hannah, and Danny Prindle were married on Saturday, May 26! It truly was the BEST DAY EVER! 

Hannah and her pretty bridesmaids!  Daughter Genevieve, daughter Emily, Hannah, friend Katie, friend Lindsay.  What a great crew she has of strong, confident women!

I love how this captured a moment! Hannah was such a beautiful bride! She is so sweet, smart, clever, strong, funny - she is pretty impressive!

And what a great match she found in Danny! They complement each other so perfectly! 

A great thing about weddings - the family gathers from all over! My brother Chuck and SIL Jean (in the green stripe top) from Burke, Virginia, and SIL Marlys from Bloomington, Minnesota.  We had so  much fun!

These three! (actually, 4!)  My daughters:  Emily, Genevieve (holding Emily's daughter Ella), and Hannah.  

Just before the ceremony - doesn't Hannah look like a princess?  I love how the girls wore matching skirts but tops of their own choice. 

My love! We will be married 40 years in September!!!

I do!  Beautiful venue - Lake Ellyn Boathouse, and the ceremony was officiated by Danny's friend, Lucas.  He did an outstanding job!
Congratulations and best wishes, Hannah and Danny!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like a Gorgeous Day!! You and bride look radiant!!

Chris said...

Thanks Barb! It was a glorious, joy-filled day!
And thanks for the update about Blogger (grrr). Why do they keep trying to ruin our fun???

Sujata Shah said...

Congratulations, Chris! The pictures are so beautiful! My best wishes to Hanna and Danny! Your smiles say it all! So sorry I am late at catching up. Congratulations on your 40th as well! You two look radiant!
xo

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...