Thursday, September 16, 2010

Inconceivable!

Inconceivable! That not only did this wonderful man agree to marry me, but also that he had stuck around for 32 years! He is the sweetest, kindest, most patient man in the world.
Inconceivable! That I have two daughters who are 20 and 24 years old! I love them both with the fierce love of a mama bear, and I am so proud of them that I can hardly stand it.


Inconceivable - that today, I have been married for 32 years! How on earth did that happen? On the one hand, it seems so long ago, and yet also just like it was yesterday, the day of our wedding. A beautiful, warm fall day in Minnesota, surrounded by family and friends, a most special day. Thank you, Scott, for being there for me that day and for every day since then. You are my rock and my life.










No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...