Saturday, August 20, 2011

Distinguished Guests



Patrons of the Arts!



Our daughter, Hannah, had lots of fun this summer performing as Sandy in a community theater production of Grease! I ended up going four times (I couldn't help it), and saw someone I knew in the audience every time! Hannah's participation in the show brought in lots of revenue!


Above you see Hannah with a group of friends, including, from left: Katie - her college roommate and bff, Hannah, and Lindsay, her other bff! :)


Of course, Emily came to see her sister!


Here is my friend and co-worder, Mark Stickney, and his wife, Kristine, posing with Hannah.





Here's Hannah with our special friend, Genevieve.



Thanks for coming to the show!





No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...