Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Flat Todd

Let me introduce you to Flat Todd. Todd was to be one of the groomsmen at Nathan and Miranda's wedding last week, but he is in the military and was unable to attend the ceremony. In his place, we have Flat Todd.


Here's Jean and Todd - the background and sky are so beautiful, they don't look real to me. This was just at sunset.

This is the walkway from the wedding house down to the beach, where the wedding took place. This was also at sunset - see that fuscia glow?



I had raced down to see if I could get a picture of the sun going down, and found the wedding party having their formal pictures taken. It was a good time for me to take some great candids too!




The happy couple sharing a laugh! They do lots of that! We couldn't be happier for Nathan and Miranda!








No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...