Monday, October 3, 2011

Sealed with a Kiss

I just returned from a most magical weekend. We attended the wedding of Nathan (my nephew) and Miranda, with the ceremony beach-side at the Outer Banks of North Carolina.


The location was even more beautiful in person. And, the sun was setting behind the couple during their ceremony. Even the minister cried!


The day was perfect, the wedding party full of their wonderful family and friends, and such a sweet ceremony. The wedding arch was created by Miranda's father, how special!


Their invitations said - "shoes optional", which is evident in this photo!





It's official! They are married! Love the expressions on Miranda's pals in the background.


Lovely couple, lovely wedding - best wishes for every happiness, Nathan and Miranda!


No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...