Friday, August 10, 2012

Duet Day a Big Success!

My students all studied duets this summer, and we celebrated with a Duet Day today. They were ALL great!
Madi and Ian Bromfield, who performed Do-Re-Mi - a brother and sister duo who even practiced at home, without injuring each other!
Kayleigh Loo played Ode to Joy, and Partners at C, with me. Kayleigh is my newest student.
Katie and Becky Donnelly, twin sisters, who performed It's a Small World.
Julia Kulik and I performed God Be With You. This was a little bittersweet for me - Julia has been with me for about 9 years, and will be heading off to college in one week. She is a lovely girl, inside and out, who I have truly enjoyed having as a student. Good luck, Julia!
Jill Anthony, who played Snake Charmer with me.

No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...