Light One Candle - December Performances #4 & 5

This morning was a most joyous experience for me.  Scott, Hannah, and I performed "Light One Candle" by Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul, and Mary.  It is a powerful song written about the miracle of light that is celebrated at Hanukkah.  Hannah and Scott did an AMAZING job, I was so proud of them both.  If you like, you can give a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clvvpdlyQHQ&feature=youtu.be


And aren't they cute, too? :)

December holiday performance is this evening - Scott joined some friends at their church's performance of Messiah.  Merry Christmas!

Comments

Exuberant Color said…
Thanks for the link. It had me crying by the time it was done. You have a very musical family, a side that I never knew back in the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Family Day at Loyola Beach, Ravinia Concert

"Fun" Pillow!