Friday, May 24, 2013

Emily's Amazing Adventure - Europe Trip 2013

My older daughter, Emily, is on a school trip (Boston University School of Management) to Europe.  They are visiting:  London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, and Budapest over a 2-week period.
Emily has been sending photos via What's App - great way to communicate over long distances!

Emily in a London pub.


Flora Holland - look at all of those hydrangeas!  Emily knows they are my favorite flower.
They are visiting various large corporations, to study how doing business is different in Europe from the United States.


Here she is at the EU (European Union) in Brussels.  We wonder who they met with here!

We're so glad she decided to go on this trip! More to come on the "Emily watch"!


No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...