Monday, May 6, 2013

The Fabulous FUMC 4 - Final Concert

Sunday was the final concert by the fabulous FUMC 4 - my husband, Scott, is at left, above - joined by Ward Feste, Mark Kostelny, and Brett Goad (not shown, Diane Hires at the piano).  These guys sing like angels, and have the best time doing it.  Their concerts in support of the Bridge Communities are the best way I know to spend an afternoon - they are the BEST!

Scott was enjoyin'!

I don't know who was having more fun here! This is one of Scott's favorite people, Peg Schultz - she's so great! This is at the after-concert reception.

So nice to have the family come out to support Scott and the guys - Danny (Hannah's bf), Hannah, Genevieve, Scott, Nick (Gen's bf), and me.  If you missed the concert, they will be selling cd's and/or dvd's.  We will miss their yearly concerts, but the 4 will still sing occasionally in worship. Thanks, guys and Diane, for 16+ years of gorgeous music and inspiration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah...looks like a really fun time with everyone! Scott especially looks like he felt special! ♥♥♥

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...