Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Day!

Lot of photos today:  we attended the wedding of a very special girl, Cara, and her guy, Lucas.  This special day was even more so, because both of our daughters and their bf's were there, too.  So fun!

Cara makes her big entrance on her dad's arm.  Wow, what a dress!  Her mom, Denise, did all of the flowers.

The vows.  Don't you love all of the rose petals?

Married!

Darling daughters, Hannah and Emily - Emily stunning in red, Hannah sparkly in silver!

Here's Scott and I - Scott looking awesome in his new suit!

Cara and Lucas - first introduction as Mr. and Mrs.!

Fun table shots - Scott and me...

Emily and Matt...

Hannah and Danny.  Sorry this is blurry, they looked so cute!

A wonderful time was had by all!


1 comment:

beth said...

Looks like so much fun! GREAT family shots. ;)

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...