Friday, June 5, 2015

The Marry Month of May - Evan and Natasha

Our other wedding last month was in Burke, Virginia - my nephew, Evan Heggestad, married Natasha Muller.  It was so much fun!  We stayed with my brother (father of the groom), so we got to see lots of special events up close and personal. 

Is this a fabulous picture or what? This was taken at the end of the evening, in the dark, as we all gave them a bubble sendoff.  Great photographer!!! (this was by the pro, the rest are mine)

My lovely daughters, Emily and Hannah.

The happy couple - this was her second dress.  She got the second dress "just in case", because her wedding dress seemed like it wouldn't be ready in time.  I think she liked the second dress better - short, cute (just like her), and way more comfortable. You can't tell, but she is wearing super tall shoes, and is still way shorter than Evan.

Here you can see her pretty wedding dress.  Another nice photo by the pro.  Tried to find the name but could not right now.  I will come back and add it later.

Last dance of the evening.  So fun!

No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...