Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Color Challenge Setting Options - and Pulled Pork Sandwiches

So - I went to my LQS and bought three fabrics which I thought might, just might, work with my color study blocks.  Here is option 1:  I love this blue border print, partially because it was on the sale table (half price!), and partially because of the lime green motif (my fave color).  I won't tell you which I option I have chosen until later. :)

Option 2:  I bought this gorgeous print in two colorways, first with this ochre background...


...and then with this deep blue-purple ground.
Not sure if I will use any or all of these choices.  The jury is out!

But - the jury is IN on this recipe!  We made Victoria's rendition of Columbian Pulled Pork (find the recipe here).  It is super easy, and fills the house with a delicious aroma while cooking.  Give it a try!

Scott enjoyed his sandwich open-face style, on a toasted bun, with some potato chips (and a beer!).  Enjoy!


No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...