Saturday, January 19, 2013

Birthday "Bash"


Recently celebrated my birthday - 58th, how can this be? And my darling family waited on me all day - so I could spend some quality time sewing, of course!
Started the day with homemade waffles and bacon (Scott made the waffles, on his new Christmas gift waffle iron).

I requested an easy to fix dinner:  ham, mashed potatoes, meatballs, and salad.

Now for the good stuff! Mmm, chocolate frosting, homemade by darling daughters!


Making a wish...I love this picture...Christmas lights and decorations, and sweet Scott looking on...

Did I get my wish? Of course I did - I have the best family in the world, and I got to spend my entire birthday with them.  What's better than that?

1 comment:

beth said...

Happy birthday! That IS the perfect way to spend you day! What a lovely family you have.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...