Sunday, August 3, 2014

Senior Recital, Golden Friends, White Sox Game

I am so proud of my piano student, Lydia! She performed a solo Senior Recital yesterday, for her family and friends, and I couldn't be prouder of her. 

Student and proud teacher! Looks like we both got the same memo about what to wear, too, ha!

"Make new friends, and keep the old...one is silver and the other's gold!"  We had the pleasure of meeting some golden friends for dinner last night.  We hadn't seen Deb Bisek and Tim Gerber for over 25 years! 

It's a beautiful day for a ball game - Chicago White Sox vx. Minnesota Twins - well, at least, it started that way!  It was sunny and hot when we got there, but then...

...we had multiple rain interruptions, and one actual rain delay.  Despite all that, we had lots of fun with Hannah and Danny.  Yummy cheese fries!

Cheers!


No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...