Friday, August 1, 2014

Zig Zag Options

Zig Zag Scrappy
Trying out different options with my zig zag quilt, after seeing another quilt on a friend's blog.  Above shows the scrappy style I had been working in.


Zig Zag Matchy

I played with the HST's and matched them into pairs.  I sort of like this.

Zig Zag, both options side by side.

I also tried one more variation last night, sorry no picture yet. But I made it even more "matchy", having each long zigzag all one color family. Work in progress!

3 comments:

Pinkadot Quilts said...

I like it!

Sujata Shah said...

Chris, I like the zigzag a lot... Enjoying its progress!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Have fun zigging and zagging! It's looking wonderful!

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...