Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Projects Finally Posted - The Final Chapter!

I tried to get all of these pictures onto the previous post, but it was too much for blogger, I guess.
This shows the three sets of coasters I made. The bottom set is reversible, from dark gray to light gray batik - I showed one with the reverse showing. They are displayed on the back of the aqua and black table runner I blogged about yesterday, I think.
Here's Dora in one of her hangout spots. When Scott works from home, he brings Dora downstairs with him (his office shares space with our laundry area). Dora loves to snuggle in with the laundry. :) I think she just woke up when I took this picure - she looks a little groggy!

No comments:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  Here's hoping for peace in our world!  A quote that I carry around with me is from my hometown pastor, from years ago -...